2020 is certainly an unprecedented year for everyone, and we want to let all of our patients know we are here for you.
We have always taken infection control seriously and followed
universal precautions as provided by the ADA, CDC, and Washington State OSHA standards of infection control. During these challenging times with the COVID-19 pandemic, we have proactively added extended measures to further protect our patients and staff to ensure you can receive your dental care without worry or fear, and in a very safe and protective manner.
Some of these protective safety measures include:
- Additional training provided to all team members (front desk, dentist, dental hygienists, dental assistants) on COVID-19-specific protocols and procedures
- Daily staff screening to ensure all staff are not symptomatic prior to contact with any patients or each other
- Active patient screenings prior to each appointment to ensure all patients do not have active signs or symptoms of illness, or exposure to someone who has potentially been exposed to COVID-19
- Updated protocols regarding the use of personal protective equipment for you and the team
- Protective face masks are required for all patients and staff who enter the building
- Heightened infection control protocols with comprehensive disinfection and sterilization procedures conducted before opening, between and during patient care, and closing everyday
- Changes in check-in, waiting room, and check-out procedures to enhance social distancing and decrease risk of contact with others
- Reconfigured the office to minimize gatherings, with a constant minimum 6 feet separation between patients
We continue to monitor recommendations from the ADA and CDC, as well as local, state, and federal agencies, and will make additional changes as
necessary to ensure your ongoing safety and well being. Our commitment to high standards of care as your dental health provider ensures your health and safety will not be compromised. We looking forward to taking care of you and your smile!